Lee Everett, the protagonist of the popular video game ‘The Walking Dead‘, is a former university professor and convicted murderer. The game takes place in a post-apocalyptic world where zombies, also known as walkers, roam the earth. Lee, along with a group of survivors, tries to survive and adapt to the new world order.
Lee is a calm and level-headed person who always tries to do the right thing. He is a natural leader and is respected by the survivors in his group.
Despite his violent past, he is kind and empathetic towards others.
Lee Everett is also intelligent and resourceful, often coming up with creative solutions to problems.
Lee Everett has a muscular build and a chiseled jawline. He has short black hair and a trimmed beard.
In terms of dressing, Lee wears a green shirt and a black jacket.
He also wears blue jeans and black boots.
Lee’s primary weapon is a hatchet, which he uses to kill walkers.
He also uses a gun to defend himself and his group from other survivors who may pose a threat.
Lee Everett was a professor of history at the University of Georgia before he was convicted of murder.
He was on his way to prison when the zombie outbreak occurred, and he was rescued by a police officer named Rick Grimes.
Lee eventually joins a group of survivors in Atlanta and becomes their leader.
Lee Everett forms several alliances throughout the game, many of which have a significant impact on his story and the overall plot. Here are some of Lee’s most notable allies:
Clementine: A young girl that Lee encounters early on in the game. Lee becomes a father figure to Clementine and the two form a close bond throughout the game.
Kenny: A former fisherman who is one of the first survivors that Lee meets. Kenny becomes a close ally to Lee and the two work together to protect their group from various threats.
Lilly: The daughter of the group’s leader, Larry. Lilly is initially standoffish towards Lee but eventually becomes a trusted ally.
Carley/Doug: Lee has the option to save either Carley or Doug early in the game. Both characters become valuable members of Lee’s group and provide support throughout the game.
Omid and Christa: A couple that Lee meets later in the game. Omid and Christa become close allies to Lee and help him protect Clementine.
Chuck: A homeless man that Lee meets in the second episode. Chuck becomes a mentor figure to Lee and provides valuable advice throughout the game.
Mark: A member of another group that Lee’s group encounters. Mark becomes an ally to Lee and helps protect the group from various threats.
Lee’s relationships with his allies are often tested by the various dangers and challenges that they face together. Some allies may betray Lee, while others may sacrifice themselves to protect the group. Ultimately, Lee’s alliances play a significant role in shaping the course of his story and the overall outcome of the game.
Lee Everett encounters several enemies throughout the game, ranging from the undead walkers to dangerous survivors. Here are some of Lee’s most notable enemies:
Larry: Lilly’s father and a member of Lee’s group. Larry is initially hostile towards Lee and accuses him of being a criminal. Later, Larry’s bigotry and aggressive behavior cause tension within the group.
Danny and Andy St. John: Two brothers who live on a dairy farm where Lee’s group takes refuge at. It is later revealed that the brothers are cannibals and have been killing and eating their guests.
The Stranger: A mysterious man who communicates with Lee over a radio. The Stranger has a grudge against Lee Everett and blames him for the death of his wife and daughter.
The Bandits: A group of survivors who terrorize other groups and steal their supplies. Lee’s group encounters the Bandits several times throughout the game, and they prove to be a major threat.
Walkers: The undead creatures that have taken over the world. Walkers are a constant threat throughout the game and often require quick thinking and resourcefulness to defeat.
Lee’s enemies are often unpredictable and dangerous, and his encounters with them are often tense and suspenseful. Some enemies are more complex than others, with motivations that are revealed over time. Lee’s ability to navigate these dangerous situations and protect his group from harm is a key factor in determining the outcome of the game.
The plot of The Walking Dead game follows the story of Lee Everett, a convicted criminal who is being transported to prison when the outbreak of a mysterious virus occurs, turning most of the population into zombie-like creatures known as walkers.
The game is set in the same universe as the popular TV show and comic book series of the same name.
Here is a brief overview of the plot of The Walking Dead game:
Episode 1: A New Day
The game begins with Lee being transported to prison when the police car he is in collides with a walker on the road.
After the accident, Lee escapes from the car and stumbles upon a house, where he meets a young girl named Clementine.
Together, Lee Everett and Clementine set out to find help and encounter a group of survivors who are holed up in a drugstore.
Episode 2: Starved for Help
Lee and his group of survivors leave the drugstore and make their way to a nearby farm, where they hope to find food and supplies.
However, the farm is inhabited by two brothers who have turned to cannibalism to survive.
The group must work together to escape the farm and survive.
Episode 3: Long Road Ahead
Lee and his group continue their journey, encountering new allies and enemies along the way.
The group eventually finds a train that they can use to escape the city, but they must first repair the train and fight off a group of bandits who want to steal it.
Episode 4: Around Every Corner
The group arrives in the city of Savannah, where they hope to find a boat that will allow them to escape to safety.
However, the city is overrun with walkers and dangerous survivors, and Lee Everett must make difficult decisions to protect his group.
Episode 5: No Time Left
In the final episode of the game, Lee Everett and his group must face their toughest challenges yet as they try to escape the city and find safety.
Lee’s relationship with Clementine is put to the test as he tries to protect her from the dangers of the world.
The Walking Dead game is known for its strong writing and emotional storytelling, as well as its emphasis on player choice and consequence. The decisions that players make throughout the game have a significant impact on the outcome of the story and the fate of the characters.
Top 10 Quotes
- “I’m not a killer. At least, I don’t want to be.”
- “I may be a murderer, but I’m not a monster.”
- “The only thing that matters now is Clementine.”
- “If we don’t help each other, we’ll die alone.”
- “We have to keep our wits about us, and we have to be smart.”
- “We can’t give up. Not now, not ever.”
- “This is what it is now. We can’t go back.”
- “If you don’t fight, you die.”
- “We’re survivors. We’re the ones who live.”
- “You’re either living or you’re not. You ain’t little, you ain’t a girl, you ain’t a boy, you’re just a survivor.”
- The character of Lee Everett was originally supposed to be a police officer, but the developers decided to make him a former university professor instead.
- Lee’s voice actor, Dave Fennoy, won an award for his performance in the game.
- Lee’s character design was based on actor Denzel Washington.
- Lee’s surname, Everett, is a reference to the character of Everett Hitch from the novel series by Robert B. Parker.
- The game’s developers originally planned to have Lee’s character be mute but decided against it to give the player more immersion and control.
- Lee Everett’s hatchet weapon was based on a real-life camping hatchet.
- The game’s developers cited the TV show ‘Breaking Bad‘ as an influence on the game’s writing and character development.
- Lee’s character was designed to be a father figure to Clementine, the young girl he meets early on in the game.
- The game’s developers originally planned to have Lee’s character die at the end of the first episode but decided against it due to positive feedback from playtesters.
- Lee Everett’s character was inspired by the character of Rick Grimes from the comic book series of the same name.
- Lee’s character was initially designed to be older, but the developers decided to make him younger to appeal to a wider audience.
- The game’s developers cited the film ‘The Road‘ as an influence on the game’s tone and atmosphere.
- Lee’s relationship with Clementine is one of the most praised aspects of the game.
- The game’s developers received criticism for the lack of diversity in the game’s cast of characters.
- The game has won numerous awards, including Game of the Year at the 2012 Spike Video Game Awards.
Also Read: Vaas Montenegro
Lee Everett is a complex and compelling character in the world of ‘The Walking Dead’. His story of redemption and survival in the face of unimaginable horrors has resonated with players around the world. From his calm and level-headed personality to his resourcefulness in the face of danger, Lee Everett is a character that players can’t help but root for. Whether you’re a fan of the game or just looking for a great story, Lee Everett’s journey is worth experiencing.